Our ballroom “family” is constantly welcoming new students to the ballroom and hope that they will get to know our regulars and become like “family”
- We are not a franchise. We are thankful for every person who walks through our doors. We believe dancing should be fun and not stressful! And we will not pressure you to do anything you do not want to do.
- Owner and instructor Ester Dittert has been teaching dance for over 13 years and can help you with all styles – American and International as well as all nightclub dances – and has worked with people from age 5 to age 95! Whether you want just the basics or aspire to compete, we will make a program that will fit your needs and wants.
- All dance programs at Dance Studio Lexington are custom-made, and each one is different, because everyone has different goals for their dancing. Additionally different people have different learning styles, and your instructor will try various methods to find the one that will get you on the dance floor as quickly as possible. We make dancing fun and easy for everyone.
- Dance is our passion, and it is our mission to share our love and joy of dancing with you! We have seen countless people who experience more enjoyment out of social life and life in general after taking the leap of faith and jumping (okay, sometimes tip-toeing) onto the dance floor with us.
- Dance physically connects people to others and gets you moving and being active. Dancing has been shown to be the best activity to keep people physically and mentally younger longer! The benefits of dancing are endless, but don’t take our word for it! Try it (again) for yourself! Call or email today.